www.kabaddi.org
To develop and promote the sport of Kabaddi 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Usergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
www.kabaddi.org

6th CANADA CUP IN LUDHIANA ON 6th JANUARY 2008

www.kabaddi.org Forum Index -> India
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fraser valley jatt
World Class user

Posted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 6:44 am    Post subject: 6th CANADA CUP IN LUDHIANA ON 6th JANUARY 2008

The date for 6th Canada Cup is final and it is going to take place in Guru Nanak Stadium LUDHIANA on 6th JANUARY 2008 .These dates were officially announced by Prof.Makhan Singh Hakimpur at the Fraser Valley Tournament on 15th JULY 2007 in Surrey . Gurjit Toot, Makhan Saidoke,Babli Charik and Ekam Hathur will be awarded BULLET MOTOR CYCLES at this CUP for their excellence in the game of Kabaddi.
rampur wala JATT
Veteran user

Posted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:16 pm    Post subject:

is it litle to early to be awarding gurjit toot a bullet motorcyles i know he is good soon to be great but he been doing good but he only been on the scene for the last 2 - 3 years but rest of the 3 deserves it Makhan Saidoke,Babli Charik and Ekam Hathur i mean there is alot of other than they should tthink about awarding mangi, amrik laddu, kaka kari sari (even though i never seem him play in india) ,bittu dugal , googo, nikka jardi wala, laddi atalla wala, gaggi lopo wala, one of my fav. ajmer jalal i like they way he celebrates after the point n when he goes to raid he don't waste much time n sometimes cathes the stopers off guard.
Admin
World Class user

Posted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 12:43 am    Post subject:

rampur wala stop being a hater
come on Gurjit was top raider at this years world cup. how can you say he doesn't deserve it. I think you just like to wind people up lol
I think Gurjit and Ekam both elevated there game around the same time
Does Ladoo play in India? I think Kaka gets awarded all the time (not that he doesn't deserve it)
Guys like Bittu, Mangi and Goggo definetly deserve it as well but I think it's more of a club thing like the club Gurjit plays for is awarding him a bullet at the Canada Cup in India

Ajmer has not been that succusfull lately, or atleast the UK wale have not been hyping him up much
Quote:
one of my fav. ajmer jalal i like they way he celebrates after the point n when he goes to raid he don't waste much time n sometimes cathes the stopers off guard.

in case you forgot Gurjit likes to celebrate as well Smile but your right Ajmer doesn't waste much time but he has an unorthodox style as well
rampur wala JATT
Veteran user

Posted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 7:42 am    Post subject:

yaar i am not hatting on gurjit he is good soon to be great give it some time but he needs come new way to celebrate i like point the arm/hand up after the point he needs to come up with something better. i know u like it 2 when ajmer jalal jump n down after the point. but i rather see them play like kaka never complains or nothing leaves all out on the field does any 1 know why he don't play in india season.
Channi58
World Class user

Posted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 12:50 pm    Post subject:

Kaka used to play in India I don't know about now.
       www.kabaddi.org Forum Index -> India All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: