www.kabaddi.org
To develop and promote the sport of Kabaddi 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Usergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
www.kabaddi.org

SHOW MATCHES - SEPTEMBER 9 - SURREY, BC

www.kabaddi.org Forum Index -> Canada
View previous topic :: View next topic  
youngkabaddiclub
World Class user

Posted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 3:34 am    Post subject: SHOW MATCHES - SEPTEMBER 9 - SURREY, BC

i heard there are show matches at the bell center on the weekend....fraser valley jatt...u got n e info on it yet..??
Amo
World Class user

Posted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 6:57 am    Post subject:

there's a big tournament in new york this sunday
most of the good players should be playing there this weekend
fraser valley jatt
World Class user

Posted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:59 pm    Post subject:

GUYS, there r going to be three matches on 9 SEP SATURDAY starting at 10.00 AM cause 4 teams r participating in it .Mostly local players will be participating in this event although some players from INDIA will also be taking part in this event.I have heard the players going to NEY YORK will pley these matches and leave after.
surreyjatt
World Class user

Posted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 1:49 am    Post subject:

once again its goin to be free tournament .... so dont be shy to show up sohniooooooo,,,,,,i dont think if big names playin but it'll be nice to c local talents playin some awesome sport kabaddi kabaddi kabaddi.....
ENGLANDIA
World Class user

Posted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 10:38 pm    Post subject:

JUST HEARD ON RADIO DAVE HAYER MLA SPEAKING +HE SAID PREMIER HAD GIVEN 250 THOUSAND DOLLARS.IS THAT FOR MORE SEATING ETC. BEEN RAINING ALL MORNING, WAS THERE ANY MATCHES PLAYED.
fraser valley jatt
World Class user

Posted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 3:36 am    Post subject:

Hey Guys! It was total wastage of time .100% political thing that had nothing to do with kabaddi.Premier Gordon Campbell came to just remind people that he had given 2,50,000 $ for the seating arrangement in the bell centre park.About 100 people were there to watch this totally free tournament.There were more camera & movie guys than spectators.Guy named SANDY POWAR was holding the microphone all the time ,he sounded totally drunk.People standing in the VIP tent were the people i saw FIRST TIME EVER on a KABADDI TOURNAMENT.Firt match was between ABBY+SHANE PUNJAB vs HARJEET+FRASER VALLEY in which ABBY side won although AMAN proved to be the best raider in that match with only 2 stops.In next match RICHMOND+ AZAD beat PRINCE GEORGE.In the final RICHAZAD easily beat SHANEABB.Intresting thing was that HARDIP TAU was raiding all the time with LUCKY KURALI for RICHAZAD. I THINK EVENTS LIKE THAT SHOULD BE AVIODED IN FUTURE. Embarassed . TOTAL DIS ORGANISATION & INSULT TO KABADDI BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
surreyjatt
World Class user

Posted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 9:51 pm    Post subject:

yea man $250000 kithey gaey????? seats hor kyo nahi launde????? we want to know kon kha gia sari money????? we wann seats all around the kabaddi pitch.....
ENGLANDIA
World Class user

Posted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 10:33 pm    Post subject:

KIDHA SURREY JAT I AGREE WITH U . PUNJABI FARMERS WOULD PROB HAVE PUT SEATS ALL AROUND THE GROUND FOR 250,000.THERE IS NO WAY THE SEATS THEY PUT UP ALREADY COST 250,000.KAUN KHA GIYA DALLE?
ENGLANDIA
World Class user

Posted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 2:33 am    Post subject:

KIDHA FRASER VALLEY JAT , I THOUGHT U WERE JUST JOKING @ THE SHAMBLES @ THE BELL CENTRE SHOW MATCHES. I JUST BEEN READING SOME OF THE NEWSPAPERS + THEY CONFIRM WHAT U SAID + ALSO THERE WAS A TALKSHOW ON LOCAL RADIO INDIA + SHERE PUNJAB + PEOPLE WERE CALLING IN SAYING @ SANDY BEING DRUNK ETC. IT WAS A CHANCE FOR KABADDI TO PRESENT ITSELF TO THE GORA MEDIA BUT SADLY IT WAS EMBARRASING TO HEAR OF THE ANTICS OF SO CALLED ORGANIZERS.
fraser valley jatt
World Class user

Posted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 4:45 am    Post subject:

KI HAAL AA ENGLANDIA, Almost all newspapers gave same comments about that function .I was present there and saw that DRAMA with my own eyes.
surreyjatt
World Class user

Posted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 12:26 pm    Post subject:

lolololol kabaddi fedration de members da eh haal hai fer playrs ne ta drugs karnia hi ne.....1st apni bed thalle clean karo then go n check other's....sandy pawar n raaj badhni allways stay in middle of each kabaddi tournament.....they blocks our views....they both must behave their selfs...
ENGLANDIA
World Class user

Posted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 11:23 pm    Post subject:

IS THE WESTERN KABADDI PLAYERS ASS[OCIATION] TAKING ANY DISICPLINARY ACTION AGAINST SANDY POWAR FOR HIS ACTIONS +DISGRACING + EMBARRASING MAA KHED KABADDI.
KICK HIM +HIS CRONIES OUT +NEVER LET THEM NEAR KABADI FIELD
fraser valley jatt
World Class user

Posted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 5:37 am    Post subject:

Sandy said he did not do anything wrong and he apologised for not able to get a huge gathering .That was all
steven singh
Rookie user

Posted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 6:59 am    Post subject: kabaddi

why is sndeep kaunke is not in young kabaddi club, He was one of the best player in young kabaddi club?
Admin
World Class user

Posted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 11:41 am    Post subject:

The young kabaddi club in Vancouver is different than the one Sandeep played for in Toronto. He played for Young who later changed there name to United Kabaddi Club.
       www.kabaddi.org Forum Index -> Canada All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: