www.kabaddi.org
To develop and promote the sport of Kabaddi 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Usergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
www.kabaddi.org

HARJIT KABADDI CLUB TOURNAMENT- SAT 25 AUG 2007
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

www.kabaddi.org Forum Index -> Canada
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ENGLANDIA
World Class user

Posted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:47 am    Post subject: HARJIT KABADDI CLUB TOURNAMENT- SAT 25 AUG 2007

HARJIT CLUB TOURNAMENT ON SAT 25 AUG @ BELL CENTRE KABADDI GROUND. THEY WILL DEFINITELY BE PUMPED UP TO WIN THEIR OWN TOURNY.
sahota19
All Star user

Posted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 9:07 pm    Post subject:

tara g u shudd be at abby im guesiing with puupu and labby and palwan right ( im wrestling there aswell)
JAFFI1
Veteran user

Posted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 1:00 am    Post subject:

Should be a good tournament with Harjit favourites to win.They have been easily the best team in BC this season.
fraser valley jatt
World Class user

Posted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 5:56 am    Post subject:

Ties for harjit club tournament were done today- POOL-A-TEAMS:
AZZAD,YOUNG,RICHMOND,CALGARY,RAJU CLUB (BYE)
POOL-B-TEAMS:
FRASER VALLEY VS PRINCE GEORGE, HARJIT VS ABBOTSFORD,SHANE PUNJAB (BYE).

I was not sure about the pool A matches so I didn`t post them. I`ll make sure and post them tommorow.
sukha_singh
World Class user

Posted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 6:05 am    Post subject:

the ties seem similar to the ones that were at teh calgary tournament a few days ago. I think it should be a very exciting tourney as Gurlal and Kaka and the new comers are used to the BC time by now and have adapted to its weather.
Kooner
World Class user

Posted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 9:27 am    Post subject:

Admin
World Class user

Posted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 5:13 am    Post subject:

Thanks for posting the Ties and Pool B matches Fraser Valley
ENGLANDIA
World Class user

Posted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 6:54 am    Post subject:

LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS TOURNY , GOOD WEATHER FORECAST + SHAUNKI MELA IS ALSO ON THE SAME DAY @ MILLENIUM PARK CLOVERDALE. HOPE TO SEE AMAR ARSHI SINGING LIVE AS HE IS A TOP SINGER FROM PHAGHWARA + IS A DESCIPLE OF THE LATE CHAMKILA.
HEARD HIM LIVE MANY TIMES IN ENGLAND + HE REALLY PUTS ON A WICKED LIVE SHOW WITH HIS LADY SINGER.
fraser valley jatt
World Class user

Posted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 10:57 pm    Post subject:

The matches for POOL-A are:

AZAAD VS RICHMOND,YOUNG VS CALGARY, RAJU CLUB (BYE)
surreyjatt
World Class user

Posted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 7:07 am    Post subject:

harjit did it again beating fraser valley in the final....big match was harjit vs. young in the semi final,,,,lakha got stopped four times by mangi and sandeep nangal ambia, dulla got stopped, kuljeeta got stopped, only jassa sidwa and gurlaal ghanour were unstopable....this match was goin pretty tight to the end but things got worst when mangi slaped dulla surkhpuria right on the touch line,,,,dulla answered him back with two three quick punches or slaped and rest of the young club members and players went on mangi,,,,mangi ran toward the fence and jumped into the crowd whr he got support by his club members and police,,,more than 100 pplz were shouting gala inside the circle of blood,,,i was on the ground saw even lakha got mad at mangi and was tryin to give him some....sonu jump and some other players were so angry and on the other side kuljeeta and sandeep nangal ambia plus dara muthadia and his crew supported mangi,,,i saw dara encourgin mangi for such cheap play,,,but anyways tommorro's tournament will be big,,,im pretty sure dulla and mangi will go on each other again,,,,this incident remind me of old days kabaddi from vancouver area....NOTE: at last tournament guns were out between dara crew and his other club members...tau and bant may play but this is a hot news for harjit club fans...they have signed sandeep surkhpuria and sukhi lakhan ke padda for next yr's season....dont know what will happen to kuljeet, jassa ,kinda im sure laddi will be out of harjit club,,,,,once again swords r in the air hungry for blood anything can happen in remaining tornaments,,,lakha promised to win last two tournaments, harjit tryin to make a record of wining 8 tournament in a season, azaad tryin to win their 1st tournament of this yr but will they do it only time can answer,,,shahbaash to the crowd cuz they didnt take anyone team's side i saw them clapin for every player which was miracle to see from punjabi audeince....in the end im gonna say it again mangi took a cheap shot at dulla and he is gonan pay it in the remaining tournaments,,,,i cant believe even lakha got mad...oh yea check it out on sunday/26thaugust/07 theres gonna be an article or interview in delta city's local english newspaper with kabaddi's wyne gretzky lakha vicho ik lakha gajipuria...thats what it says on the top "kabaddi's wayne gretzky" has lakha's pic on it...it looks awesome....cu at the tournament tomm kabaddi jindabaad buraaaaaaaaaah
ENGLANDIA
World Class user

Posted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 7:44 am    Post subject:

THERE WAS LIGHT RAIN ON + OFF VIRTUALLY ALL DAY + WITH SHAUNKI MELA ALSO GOING ON @ CLOVERDALE + THE TRAGIC DEATHS OF OUR MAAWA BHENA ON FRIDAY NIGHT , THE GROUND WAS LESS THAN HALF FULL . FILLED UP LATE AFTERNOON BUT STILL ALOT OF EMPTY SPACES.
WELL DONE TO ALL HARJIT CLUB MEMBERS WHO PUT IN ALOT OF
HARD WORK TO ORGANIZE THE TOURNAMENT. THE WHOLE CLUB IS WELL RUN + ALL MEMBERS + PLAYERS SHOWED ALOT OF CALM/ DIGNITY IN THE TROUBLE / INTIMIDATION THAT OCCURRED IN THE SEMI FINAL AGAINST YOUNG. IN THESE TYPE OF EXCITING/TENSE MATCHES PLAYERS LOOSE THEIR COOL WITH EACH OTHER IN THEIR DESIRE TO WIN . NORMALLY ANY DISAGREEMENT BETWEEN PLAYERS ENDS WITH A HANDSHAKE BUT WHEN U HAVE COACHES + CLUB MEMBERS + SUPPORTERS TRYING TO ATTACK 1 PLAYER , THAT IS JUST SO SAD TO SEE .

HARJIT BEAT FRASER VALLEY IN THE FINAL .
BEST RAIDER-KULJEETA MALSIAN
BEST STOPPER- MANGI
FAN11
All Star user

Posted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 8:42 am    Post subject:

lakha was not mad..or upset................he was trying to get all the young club supporters off...the ground.

Oh.....and whoever said.....lakha said his team would win the last to tourneys........is wrong.

Lakha would never say that.

lets see what goes down tomorrow...
surreyjatt
World Class user

Posted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 4:51 pm    Post subject:

signing players like gurlaal, kaka for the remainin tournaments rnt for NOTHING!!!! LAKHA'S PICS, AN ARTICLE ABOUT HIM & KABADDI ALL OVER IN TODAY'S LOCAL ENGLISH NEWS PAPER....CHECK IT OUT PPLZ!!!!!
sukha_singh
World Class user

Posted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 5:47 pm    Post subject:

congratulations to Kuljeeta and Mangi for winning the best raider/stopper duo again as they have done it many times this year even in toronto!! I just wanna say that Mangi isnt a rough house player but when dhulla prolly slapped him before he prolly slapped him back but didnt stop even at the line. I never saw what happen so i cant say that Mangi didnt take a cheap shot, but i dont think thats how he plays the game. And also, big cognrats to Harjit Club for winning again!! Best team for 2007!! Also, the news of sukhi and sandeep surkhpuria is v. shocking, because now harjit club has Laddi, Jassa, and Kuljeeta (all top notch players) and dont know which one to keep. In my mind they should keep Kuljeeta because the way he is changing his game to become the player! Laddi is also, good and is still at teh top of his game but he falls under Kuljeeta. Jassa is also a very strong raider and i think he should be kept but if they got already sandeep surkhpuria whose play and physique is similar to that of Jassa then he might not be needed!! However, over and over again i still keep hearing that Sukhi, Sandeep Lallian are gonna be on Azaad next year. Especially if Bant Buani comes, who is a very good friend of Sukhi, then i just cant see em leaving. Surreyjatt, is this confirmed or were people just talkin?
harjvan
Veteran user

Posted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 7:21 pm    Post subject:

kuljeeta and jassa arent going anywhere. There the two players with the most heart right now. For them to raid every other raid in a whole tourn. is more than impressive. I dont think anyother two players would do that for there team. For example dulla
       www.kabaddi.org Forum Index -> Canada All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Jump to: